We sell cattle oilers, conversion kits, and accessories to cattle producers throughout Western Canada and the Midwestern States since 2013. Stan Sheppard is the owner and founder of Pioneer Coupler Cattle Oiler. Stan started working with the oilers in 2006. He wanted to develop a simple system that could be adapted to other styles of oilers. Stan has accumulated a vast amount of knowledge and experience in manufacturing, building, redesigning, and converting cattle oilers. He has been working in the industry since 1978 and there aren’t many situations he hasn’t seen. Give Stan a call today to discuss your cattle oiler needs.
We offer rope cattle oilers, conversion kits, and accessories.
Pioneer Coupler Cattle Oiler
Pioneer CONVERSION UNIT
PIONEER OILER WITH FEEDERS
Why Use Cattle Oilers?
- Keep cattle off fence and feeders, cattle rub on oiler instead
- Oil and chemical mixture shines their coats
- Reduces flies, lice, ticks, and mosquitoes
- Prevents bare patches from developing in hair coats
- Improved animal appearance means increased value at sale time
- Increase weight gain due to control of insects and pests